The beginning of a great relationship. Having a baby is a time filled with excitement, anticipation and happiness. We want to deliver only the best of this experience to you and your baby by offering:
- Birthing classes and prenatal support in understanding newborn care, breast feeding and sibling relationships
- Perinatalolgists who will skillfully provide caring and support for higher-risk pregnancies in addition to antenatal testing and genetic counseling
- An intermediate care nursery with neonatologists and skilled staff providing specialized care for newborns 24 hours every day
- Comfortable, deluxe private maternity suites where your doctor and our nurses will provide the safest and most positive environment in which our littlest patients are lovingly welcomed
- Comprehensive postpartum support to help new moms with breastfeeding and emotional adjustment
Before, during and after your pregnancy, we want you to enjoy the peace of mind that comes from receiving high quality, family focused professional care from people you know and trust. After all, that’s what great relationships are all about.
In her own words: Hear an Underwood patient tell her story.
Hear her story.
To contact our Department of Maternal/Child Health, please call (856) 845-0100, ext. 2456.